Got ONE MINUTE? And want to know the ONE THING you can do to immediately improve your connection with your customer and increase interaction on virtual sales calls?
Always start with full video.
90% of the salespeople I coach are making the mistake of starting a video call already in a PowerPoint. The first few moments of any virtual sales call, presentation, or demo should be dedicated to establishing a connection with your customer. In order to do that, you need to be as visible as possible so that your audience can see your face, see your eyes and truly feel like they are connecting to a real person. When your image is a small box shoved to the corner of a screen, you will not feel real to your customer and your connection will suffer.
Remember to use the power of the human face and go full video often and you will draw the attention of your audience with ease and greatly improve your connection (and sales!).
PRO TIP: Plan ahead! As you move through your video call, identify moments that smoothly allow for you to transition between full video and sharing your screen: Perhaps it’s when you have finished up a topic and are summarizing. Perhaps it’s when you are taking questions at the end (this one is a given!).
Learn the Skills that will take you to the Next Level in Virtual Sales:
In the Selling On Video Master Class you’ll learn the unique skill set how to:
- Make soft, personal eye contact that makes your customer feel heard and seen.
- Understand when and how to look at the camera in a natural way.
- Read customer body language without breaking your connection.
- Understand what that unique video language your customer is using means – and when to react.
- Improve the response rate to your questions and increase interaction.
- Create more actively engaged customers.
- Leverage your body language to reinforce what you’re saying, not distract from it.
- And much more!
*For workshops, keynotes, and events, get in touch with us here.
*For free tips, tricks, and tools, sign up for our newsletter here.